Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Glob of Cannibalism

11:29 AM me: i am the bordest of living creatures.

7 minutes
11:37 AM Rebecca: aww poor Livy!
  how's your blog coming?
 me: terribly
  i'm too bored to be interesting
  i've resorted to folding pamphlets
  highly unnecessry but mindless enough to keep me occupied
 Rebecca: ah yes
11:38 AM me: sniff
  and how are you coming along
  have you decapitated any interns yet?
  gutted them and roasted them
  for your afternoon becca feast
 Rebecca: oh no, I'd say I am marinated them.
 me: maybe with a little lemon
11:39 AM ah yes
 Rebecca: yeah
 me: with some tenderizer
  tough little things those interns
  make for bad digestion
  most of them taste like weed
  with a hint of watermelon
  (the bubblegum)
 Rebecca: oh not these ones, they are healthy and wholesome! >)
 me: organic intern?
  disgusting
11:40 AM Rebecca: I think so
 me: how many are there?
 Rebecca: 2 boys going on to Junior year
 me: ah
  i shall dub them kashi and shitaki
11:41 AM Rebecca: one is asian :)
 me: are they at least cute
  ?
  aaahh...
 Rebecca: meh
 me: ish
 Rebecca: they are cute, but they seem sooo young :)
11:42 AM me: after that jaded rugged Charlie..who could seem weathered?
 Rebecca: I know
  :)
11:43 AM me: he's like unprocessed fiber...just gets all rough and knotty up in there. He kicks buttocks.
 Rebecca: that's what I've always thought
 me: I am ridiculously silly today
 Rebecca: :-|
 me: I do not know what unprocessed fiber is
  is it like uncut cocaine?
11:44 AM Rebecca: uh me neither
 me: because if so
  And some guy on the phone just called me sweetie
  I almost pulled a preying mantis and slurped through the phone to gnaw his head off his body.
11:45 AM That's how hungry I am.
  darn this baby.
11:46 AM Rebecca: LOL
 me: Can I please have a Becca section in my blog?
 Rebecca: no
 me: I think it's brilliant
  people would pay to see Becca
  too bad
  I do what I want
  :: pouts ::
 Rebecca: hahaha
 me: You will be forever immortal
11:47 AM a tribute to my truest friend
  who right now, as I think of you, have turned into a hotdog lined with mustard and ketchup
  that's how hungry I am
11:48 AM Rebecca: I was starting to agree with you until you turned into a cannibal
  forever immortalized in Livy's glob . . .
11:50 AM GLOB
  it's fun to say
11:51 AM me: cannibalism is the truest form of affection
  I know I like the word Glob
11:52 AM it is much better than Blog
  glob or blob are much better
  although blob is reminiscent of snot
11:53 AM Rebecca: I imagine animated pink ooze when I think of blob
  brb, must scan things
11:54 AM me: ooo...like a flirty cousin of Flubber
  fine. Scan away. Are you scanning your tushie? Because if so...kudos to you for being dashing and daring.

8 minutes
12:02 PM Rebecca: the flatbed doesn't work on our scanner, unfortumately.
12:05 PM